Installation of replacement HV Transformer and distribution switchboard.
Full fit out of 275,000 sq ft warehouse consisting of energy efficient lighting, emergency lighting, small power.
Full fit out of internal 40,000 sq ft Chill Store consisting of energy efficient lighting, emergency lighting, power to internal and external chill plant, roller door / leveller supplies and small power.
- Racking system install, Dexeco 3x80w fittings with full control sensors fitted with High Rack reflectors to future racking isles. Power supplies are via Zucchini busbar and tap off plugs.
- Delivery and installation of new High Voltage transformer and mains distribution panel, commissioning and connecting out-going supplies.
- A temporary generator supply panel was used to keep the site was operational at the time and essential supplies needed to be maintained. The operation was carried out over a 24 hr period within a weekend in order to minimise disruption.
- External power supplies to the refrigeration plant are installed and the main power supply to the internal plant.
- During the Chill Store fit out, phase two of the warehouse racking installation was used which involved altering the open area lighting scheme to suit the new racking isles and again installing high rack reflector fittings with full control and emergency packs.
- Final installation and second fix of lighting circuits and switchgear.
Are you reviewing building services companies?
Learn more about the McLennan Group
Call us on 01925 766 044 to speak with our service team about your project.