Why choose McLennan as your commercial electrical contractor?
Some of our clients prefer to have peace of mind knowing that we are carrying out regular commercial maintenance visits on an agreed schedule, rather than waiting for something to go wrong and trying to react.
We understand that each business type may have different needs and demands. Our flexible approach to maintenance means we can tailor make a package to suit your needs and costs.
A visit from one of our experienced Contract / Account Managers to carry out a survey of your property and to discuss your requirements is all that is required. From there we can provide costs and determine which options suit you best.
Benefits of Commercial Contracts to your company:
- Compliance – by law your company must maintain its electrical installation and anything connected to it, at a safe standard. As NICEIC approved contractors we can, through routine maintenance ensure you meet this legislation.
- Reduced Costs – by effectively maintaining your assets and infrastructure means that inevitably your equipment and assets last longer and perform more efficiently
- Predictability – nobody likes nasty surprises, and with the aid of routine maintenance these are drastically reduced, no more panicking because statutory inspections have been missed or your periodic inspection has elapsed. Our planned preventative maintenance programme will ensure tasks are completed, and to a fixed budget
- Reliability – as a contract customer you will receive your own Account Manager dedicated to serving your business directly, your needs will always be as a priority, 24hrs a day
- Familiarity & Trust – both parties involved in a maintenance contract can benefit from what we like to call the ‘knowing me knowing you’ system. Once we have established a close working relationship through dedicating the same teams to your business we quickly learn how your business works and what systems you have in place. This rapidly starts to reduce on site times and fault finding time, reducing downtime and cost to your business
Call us today for professional advice and a best fit solution to your needs.
Need help with a maintenance contract?
Call us to discuss your project on 01925 766 044
We offer a full range of electrical services, from one-off jobs to complete projects and through to service and maintenance. View our other electrical services, learn more about our service plans or find out about our Design, Install and Maintain process.
Arrange Your Maintenance Contract Quote
"We had a very tight deadline, with a number of key challenges to overcome, McLennan’s knowledge and flexibility throughout the project was pivotal to its success. This new facility will ensure Eddie Stobart are at the forefront of multi-modal logistics in the UK"
~ Neale Burdon, Head of Facilities, Eddie Stobart
"It has been a pleasure to work with McLennan Electrical over the last few years. They have always been very responsive pre-order and have followed this positive aspect right through the actual installation process and onto the post build support."
~ Bert Willow, Director, Butler & Willow Limited
"McLennans are a first class quality supplier and an established partner for S + B UK delivering electrical solutions to our business needs."
~ Jim Burgess, Operations Manager, S + B UK LTD
"Hyvauk ltd have a long standing relationship of some 25+ years with McLennans and have always had good reliable service, I had no doubts in appointing them as the electrical contractor to assist us in our recent site relocation. McLennans worked alongside us in the demanding schedule and met their targets on time and within budget."
~ Tony Davies, Managing Director, Hyva UK Ltd
"Our operation demands a precise and reactive service. We have selected McLennan Group due to their high levels of service and cost effective solutions. Their attention to detail, workmanship and dedication is second to none.”
~ Colin Brown, Laser & Mailing Production Manager, MBA Group